- Cheyenne - Perfect, perfect, perfect! Great work, Cheyenne.
- Jolea - Very reflective. Good work.
- Marc - Completely different, but interesting, way to start out the blog.
- Aliyah - Great ideas. Needs a little proofreading, but the ideas are great.
- Lauren - Post is simple and to the point. The comments made by Kennedy and Jada are perfect!
- Hannah - Great personal reflection. Needs some proofing still, but otherwise awesome.
- Kendall - Perfect format, great voice and style. Excellent.
Below are links to some students who really nailed their introduction posts. Feel free to read them, and comment if you'd like. If you're one of my students, maybe consider editing your own post to improve it after reading these.
Prioritized list of to-do’s for 4/24/2015:
*IMPORTANT NOTE: We are going to use Weebly.com instead of Blog.com from now on. Blog.com has produced too many errors/issues.
Prioritized list of to-do’s for 4/23/2015:
Welcome to TEDxWOHS. This is a experimental undertaking to try and push the bounds of what we can do in a classroom. The idea is for students to learn, broaden their minds, become passionate about something, and grow as people.
To get started, checkout the following pages (in this order):
Once we get started, I will be sharing links and favorite student posts on this site.
Students, above all else, have fun with this. If this isn't entertaining and mind-blowing, it isn't working.
Spread ideas worth spreading.